Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Beloved

So I've been going over some things that God's been trying to get through to me my whole life. Last year was very significant for this. The fact is that Jesus loves me (and you too whoever reads this). He LOVES me. He LOVES you. This is something that is so simple, yet so utterly significant in how we live each and every day. I've often had a distorted view of God. I've had the thought in my mind so many times; What if I'm the one exception to Jesus' love? It actually is a question that I've had cross my mind every so often for many years. And I used to think that I was the only one who had ever had that doubt too. Last year, Jesus really showed me that He loved me. He brought me through a storm and He brought me to a place where I not only felt loved by Him, but I also saw His control in my life and His presence in my life in such a real way and it was awesome!

Jesus loved each and every one of us SO much that He took nails in His wrists, nails in His feet, thick thorns stuck into His head and endured this until His last breath. He did that for YOU and He's done it for me. And also, He rose from the dead too!! Jesus beat death. He is the victor over death! So what I've been thinking is that if one thinks they are the exception to Christ's blood, they are kind of saying that they don't believe Jesus' blood is powerful enough to save them. They don't believe that His blood was enough. And this is incredibly false. If anyone is reading this and thinks that Jesus Christ does not love them, think again! Jesus loves you! His blood is enough. He desires us to realize this love that He has for us; that He proved to us. He wants us to run to Him with absolutely everything. He wants us to walk in Him. He loves us and this love doesn't dwindle. It lasts forever! May we believe this friends! May we believe, truly believe that He loves us today! May we see this for real, and may we seek His face!

There is a chorus I learned at Capernwray last year that was written by a student at Capernwray. It was very significant for me and still is. Sometimes even when I listen to it, I get tears in my eyes. The tune really is so great, but I hope Jesus encourages your heart with these words to see how very real His love is.

"I love you
Nothing will ever change my mind.
You are mine.

I love you
would you let it sink into your heart this time?
You are mine
You are mine."

Romans 8: 35-39 "Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Just as it is written,
'For Your sake we are being put to death all day long; we were considered sheep to be slaughtered.'
But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."


Praise Him name!

Now I will get back to studying. Press on to KNOW Him!

No comments:

Hello Planet Earth

By Planet Earth, I am actually referring to those of you who have entered this new world called My Blog. Welcome here. I hope that you enjoy your stay and encourage others in this direction as well. Have a truly marvelous day. I am seeing how this works. Will this message show up on the screen? I only hope so for your sake.